Thursday, April 13, 2006

Keeping up

Seems like I haven't done a very good job with posting lately. I've been extremely busy with things like, finishing up a contract web job, working on my new website (to be announced later), making beads, making jewelry and the dreaded Taxes.

Saturday Alex and I leave for Spokane, he's scheduled for surgery on Monday so we're heading out a few day's early to go hang with my friend Terri. I'll be glad when this is all over. it's hard to watch him get all spunky and goes to rub his head into the carpet and then he yelps because he hurt his eye. or when we go to bed and Dan or myself accidentally bump his eye (it's only happened a couple of time but to me that's a couple of times to many). and then there a those days when you can tell Alex is just not feeling so well. anyway, it will be good when it's all over.

I haven't had much time to knit but last night I finally said "enough of all this other stuff I'm going to knit" it was so nice to just sit and knit, I wish I could find more time for it. I'm almost done with my fingerless gloves and am excited to start on my new project... a sweater for Alex. I've had the yarn for a couple of years and even started one for him but the leg placement was a little off, poor dog, he would have to lay flat with his legs straight out the sides.

No comments: