Saturday, April 03, 2010

What a couple of weeks!

The last two weeks have been full of stress and a test of my love for DH. Men are such babies when they get sick and my DH is no exception. DH developed at tooth infection. I kept telling to go to the dentist but he wouldn't listen, he was sure it was something else.  Instead he moaned and groaned and was just a big pain in the rear. Poor guys face blow up like a balloon and even then he wouldn't take my advice. After the situation got so critical that I became fearful that the infection would effect his heart he got in to our dentist and was put on antibiotics. His face is back to normal and he's feeling much better. He has to wait another week before having a root canal or getting the tooth pulled. The Dentist wanted to wait until the swelling was completely gone before attempting to any dental work. Whats frustrating is the fact that he wouldnt listen to me and that he let it get so bad. What is up with that? I knew what I was talking about. I had gone to dental assiting school so it's not like I know nothing of what I was say but he still wouldnt listen. Really drives me nut.

On the creative side, things are going great. I'm working with a friend on some collaborative pieces and they are so darn cute!!! I'll post more about this in a few days AND I'll have photos : )
 

No comments: